I’ve been trying to get my parents to get Netflix. So I thought of ten reasons why they should get Netflix for me! Right now we have the first month free and I feel like that’s working, but just to be sure. Better safe than sorry!
Dear Dad and Mom,
- Movies!!! All the movies! Should I say more?
- Tv shows!!! All the Tv shows!
- Celebrities! You can literally search for specific movies that star your favourite celebrities.
- You have recommended movies so you don’t have to bother me every time you don’t know what to watch.
- It’s cheap.
- All the pocket money you never gave me is enough to get a lifelong membership!
- No stupid and boring commercials. (Also no complaining about the constant commercials.)
- Kids friendly. Even my older sister can use it!
- Available on all your devices. Your computer, your blu-ray player, your phone even your old typewriter!
- You can make your favourite child (ME!) very happy! That should be reason enough!
Have a nice Tuesday.
PS. Last week I forgot one tip for that How-to-Tuesday! I’m such an idiot. So here’s an extra tip.
Tip five: Keep pushing (no this is not about giving birth). Keep putting yourself in terrifying situations and you’ll realize it isn’t that bad. This elevator isn’t that scary. I can do this!