Everyone is different, but there are certain things that everyone can relate to. The fear you feel when your phone only has a 10% battery life left, the smell of a new book, the tears streaming down your face from laughing, the taste of a good cup of coffee or maybe the chills on your arms and legs from listening to a good song.
I thought it would be fun to make another 10-things list, but this time I’d list 10 things every woman in the world will understand. While making this I realized how hard it is to think of things that every woman in the world can relate to. The truth is, it’s pretty much impossible, but these are some things I think most women can relate to.
- To keep the theme from yesterday’s post going. The feeling of taking off your bra after a long day. It truly feels amazing.
- Something else that all women will understand is the feeling of jumping up and down without wearing a bra. Gravity can be fun some times.
- Or maybe buying the entire store’s supply of tampons when someone you know is behind the counter. Not a enjoyable moment.
- Feeling your legs after you just shaved (or is that just me?)
- Getting your make-up right after the first try. (But what do I know about that, right?)
- Buying way too much new clothes and only wearing half of them. The other clothes will just stay in your closet for the rest of forever.
- Fixing things without any help from others. Just remember righty tighty, lefty loosey!
- Being called ma’am when you’re obviously still a girl.
- Swaying your butt like you just don’t care (especially when you’re wearing skinny jeans), because you’re butt just won’t quit.
- Using a public bathroom that is actually clean, but still squatting because you don’t want no diseases.
How about you? Can you relate?
Have a nice Tuesday.