- The word ‘fashion’ sounds exhausting. You don’t even know where to get the clothes that all the ‘young kids’ are wearing these days. I mean, sweats are fashion too, right?
- You use the term the ‘young kids’!
- “When I was your age.” Has become your new catch phrase.
- People call you sir/madam way too often.
- Writing yes like yas just doesn’t make sense.
- Technology confuses you.
- You get all the dirty jokes in all the Disney movies.
- To you Ariana Grande is the new drink at StarBucks.
- And One Direction is your new GPS system.
- Throwing a tantrum is no longer considered cute when you do it. Now it’s just pathetic.
Have a nice Tuesday.