Last New Year’s I wrote a little something especially for you.
Read more here: FictionFriday #18
I thought this year I would continue the tradition.
For You II
I hope it will be a year of unconditional kindness
I hope it will be a year of unwavering strength
I hope it will be a year of crazy adventure
Just so you can feel alive again
I hope it will be a year of unbreakable friendship
I hope it will be a year of continuous change
I hope it will be a year of extraordinary dreaming
Even when you are awake
But one hope is stronger than all the others
This hope is only for you!
I hope it will be your year
I hope that in the year 2017 all your wishes will come true
I wish all of you a Happy New Year!
(BTW, I recently joined Twitter.)
FictionFridays are all about finding inspiration in the craziest of places. This Friday I was inspired by just breathing.
Breathe the World
Just one more.
In just a breath your world could change.
So, don’t give up.
Have a nice Friday.
Ps. I recently joined Twitter!
This Tuesday let me give you some tips on how to survive 2017!
I normally never do New Year’s resolutions, but I thought this year would be the best time to start. I mean, 2016 has been a hell of a ride and I need some positivity to survive 2017. However, I’m not interested in those stupid resolutions that are impossible to actually stick to.
I’ll only eat fast food once a moth.
- Yeah right, Martha, we all know that the cashiers at Macdonald’s know your order by heart and call you by your first name.
I’ll go to the gym four times a week to get a six pack.
- Of course you are, uncle John. Just remember that just because you call your bar the gym and always drink a six pack of beer doesn’t mean anything.
I’ll be nice to everyone this year.
- Emma, you even yelled at your own reflection in the mirror because you couldn’t get your eye-liner right.
So here are my 10 resolutions. Feel free to steal these resolutions for your 2017.
- Listen to a song I love every morning after I wake up. What better way to start your day than some nice music?
- Smile to a random stranger whenever I walk down to street. Sometimes the best way to make yourself feel better is by making someone else happy.
- Enjoy every time I eat something unhealthy. I personally believe you need stick to a diet that is a good balance between healthy and unhealthy food. Just remember that when you do go for something really unhealthy to enjoy every bite!
- Compliment others. Giving a compliment is the easiest thing in the world so why not do it more often?
- Go for a walk every once in a while. I have lived in the same town all my life and there is still so much to explore. You don’t have to go out every day. Remember, these resolutions need to be realistic. And maybe take a picture every time you go out to remember this accomplishment, because sometimes just going outside is enough.
- Try to learn something new every day. It doesn’t matter what it is. Maybe write it down as well.
- Recycle! This is something I already do at home, but it can be a great feeling to do just a little extra to help the environment.
- Every month, go one day without your phone. I know some people need their phone for work, so by all means keep your phone turned on, but try not to use it all day. Instead, read that book that has been staring at you from the bookshelf for months and months. Maybe try to survive the day without internet as well!
- Invest more time in your blog. This one is really aimed at myself, but it can be used by anyone. Just change the word blog for whatever hobby makes you happy. Maybe photography, painting, design, learning a new language, gardening, singing, playing an instrument. Anything is possible.
- Don’t get mad when something doesn’t work out. It’s always a good idea to set goals, but don’t get obsessed with them. Never forget that failure is a part of learning too!
I know it isn’t New Year’s yet, but it’s time to start thinking about your resolutions. Either join me in my attempt to successfully accomplish my resolutions or let this list inspire you to create your own list. Let me know what your resolutions will be for 2017!
Have a nice Tuesday.
It has happened! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill. For the first time in my life another girl has asked me where I bought my shoes, because she really liked them! I thought this only happened in the movies. Does this mean I’m a real girl now?
I really feel like I’ve made it. So, there are some people I’d like to thank. I’d like to thank my mother for picking out all my clothes. I’d like to thank my father for paying for all my clothes. And I’d like to thank the random girl on the train that liked my shoes. I’m really sorry I had to tell you I bought them in Germany…